top of page

SPECIAL EVENTS CO. POLICY

Agreement/Jurisdiction:

The person(s) whose signature(s) appear on this contract, known as "Renter", agree that Special Events Co. name know as "Provider", shall provide rental services of inflatables and/or rolling car events to the best of their abilities, in the manner described in this document. This is binding contract which incorporates the entire understanding of the parties, and any modifications must be responsibility for all collection costs and legal fees incured should enforcement of this contract is broken.

Liability:

If the provider or his agent(assistant) is unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to fire, transportation problems, accident, illness or technical problems and he cannot provide another competent professional, all money received by Provider, minus expenses, will be returned to Renter, and Provider shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. The limit of decorators liability shall not exceed the contract price of the total services rendered. If Renters or Renters guests permanently damage or steal Providers property (inflatables) the client will then be charged the total replacement cost for each item.

Method of Cancellation:

Cancellations are only accepted until 48 hours before the delivery. Cancel or reschedule in a timely manner to give others an opportunity to book. The deposit is non-refundable in any case of cancellation. Cancellations made prior to the 48-hour deadline can use that credit for another booking within the same month. Cancellations made less than 48-hours before will not receive a refund nor be allowed to transfer the credit.
 
Weather Policy:
 
We reserve the right to cancel any reservations due to inclement weather. In the case of weather conditions, rescheduling is allowed at no charge. Weather cancellations are only allowed if the rain percentage is over 30%. Cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the event will receive refund for deposit. **Weather cancellations only apply to outdoor events.** 
 
Overtime:
 
On the noted event date, the number of hours offered is meant to begin when the inflatables and/or rolling car arrive at the event venue and ends when the inflatables and/or rolling car are picked up or at an agreed time. All overtime will be billed and is to be paid at the overtime rate.
 
Payments:

A retainer fee of 30% of the rental amount is due at the time of booking; this payment is non-refundable and must be paid in order to secure your event date. The remaining 70% needs to be paid at the time of delivery, unless otherwise agreed upon. If not paid in full at the time of delivery, Special Events Co. has the right not to provide the inflatables and/or rolling cars for the Renters event.
 
Injury/Loss/Damage:
 
The noted party agrees that Special Events Co. shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage to property occassioned by any act or omission of the provider(s). Special Events Co. will set up inflatables and leave. Rolling car rentals will require Special Events Co. to be present the entire time of the rental. Once inflatables/ and or rolling cars are set up, all equipment brought in and set up will be

Travel Policy:

Delivery fees may vary. 

Contract Policy:

At the time of booking online, you will be required to agree to the rental policy and provide your signature.

bottom of page